T-Mobile’s upcoming Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G, the device formerly known as the Galaxy S Blaze Q, was spotted on Samsung’s USA website chillin’. And showin’ off all its angles, in full 360-degree glory.
So in case you still had any doubts about how this phone will look, here’s all the photo proof you need.
As it usually happens with such things, the page that provided all the images you see above has vanished into thin air. So it may have been given the go-ahead by mistake.
The Galaxy S Relay 4G keeps leaking, almost every day now, but it still hasn’t been officially acknowledged by the magenta carrier. Also, full actual specs haven’t been leaked yet, just tidbits here and there. As for when it will finally be in stores, that’s anyone’s guess at this point. We will keep you posted though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G has its new name confirmed by leaked training docs
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q will be called Galaxy S Relay 4G after all
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 now up for pre-order at Best Buy, priced from $469.99
- T-Mobile G2 nearing ‘end of life’
- T-Mobile’s HTC Amaze 4G, Sensation 4G, LG DoublePlay, myTouch, and myTouch Q approaching End-of-Life