Expected to be launched by Verizon in October, the Motorola Droid Razr HD is still an unofficial device. But an official announcement might be around the corner, since tutorial videos of the handset have been published yesterday on YouTube. Unfortunately, all the videos were taken down quickly.
Some snapshots have been saved anyway, so we can still see them:
According to the now-gone videos, the Droid Razr HD uses a Blur-like software customization similar to what’s featured by AT&T’s Motorola Atrix HD. And that makes sense, since the two smartphones are closely related.
We’ll let you know when the new Droid is finally announced.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone to launch the Motorola XT925 (Droid Razr HD variant)?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD makes an appearance at the Global Certification Forum
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE and Razr V delayed in Canada
- Verizon might not launch a Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx at all
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE could land at Bell Canada on August 14