When’s the new iPhone coming? Well, it will be available in September, according to one German carrier. This comes to confirm a recent rumor that mentioned September 21 as the release date for the first wave of countries. Of course, the exact date could end up being different, especially outside of the US, but Mobilcom-Debitel seems pretty certain that it will be selling the next iPhone next month.
Furthermore, this info has made it into the company’s August newsletter. At this point, we hope Apple would just announce its event. But this info from Germany is so far the most official thing we’ve heard about when you’ll be able to go into a store and purchase the iPhone 5 – or whatever it will end up being called.
So you should probably start collecting the supplies you’ll need for standing in line next month. At most, you have to wait less than six weeks from now on.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iPhone 5 launch only in late October
- Apple to host event on September 7 – iPhone 5 expected
- iPhone 4 launch day craze: AT&T sold out, Orange FR has 20K units on 600K demand, O2 limits sales to current customers
- iPhone 5 pre-orders set to start on September 12
- Apple confirms iPhone event for October 4, iPhone 5 likely to be announced then