Samsung is seemingly getting ready to launch two new Galaxy smartphones before the end of this year. One of them is the Galaxy S II Plus.
We first heard about the Galaxy S II Plus in February, when an alleged photo of it has showed up. However, that photo was probably fake. Now Chile’s VTR Movil claims to have images of the real S II Plus:
But there’s a problem here. This supposed S II Plus looks exactly like T-Mobile USA’s Samsung Galaxy S II T989, so I wouldn’t trust the images too much. Anyway, SamMobile says the S II Plus will be released in the fourth quarter of the year for a price between €300 and €400 ($372 – $497).
The second new Samsung handset that should arrive in Q4 is called Galaxy S III Mini. We don’t know if it’s going to look like a smaller S III, but it reportedly features a 4 inch Super AMOLED WVGA display, dual-core processor, and a 5MP rear camera. Its price should be around €250.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Confirmed: 4 inch Samsung Galaxy S III Mini will be announced tomorrow
- New 5.8 inch Samsung Galaxy Player with Android 4.0 ICS coming soon?
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 with Android ICS coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Student Edition launching in the US soon thanks to Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Lightray 4G with Android and Dyle TV available now at MetroPCS