The Xperia J is one more model in Sony’s onslaught of new devices that it brought forth until now and will continue to until the end of this year. The Xperia J is a lower-midrange offering, with a 4-inch 480×854 touchscreen, 1 GHz single-core processor, 5 MP camera with LED flash, and 1,700 mAh battery.
The Xperia J doesn’t excel at much, perhaps with the exception of battery life, according to Mobile-review. As for looks, as you can see from the images above, it’s certainly immediately recognizable as belonging to Sony’s lineup. No one will doubt that.
All in all, this may be a decent phone if it’s going to be priced right. But judging from Sony’s past track record on the matter, don’t hold your breath.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson’s Paris and BeiBei go bye-bye
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z with LTE will be out in Japan on March 22 for around $914
- Dual SIM Sony Xperia E launching in the US next month
- Sony Xperia Mint LT30p leaks, stands next to Samsung Galaxy S III
- Confirmed: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will not get updated to Android 2.2 Froyo