The GCF also confirms the new smartphone’s Verizon-friendly LTE connectivity (E-UTRA FDD Band 13), alongside 3G global roaming capabilities.
As previously mentioned, Verizon could start selling the Motorola Droid Razr HD in October. There’s no word on how much the new Android Ice Cream Sandwich handset will cost. But since AT&T launched the highly similar Atrix HD for $99.99 on contract, Verizon will probably not want to go higher than $200 with the price.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon might not launch a Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx at all
- Vodafone to launch the Motorola XT925 (Droid Razr HD variant)?
- Motorola XT907 launching at Verizon as the Droid M?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD launching on October 18
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD tutorial videos leaked, quickly pulled