After having made its way to Virgin Mobile, the HTC One V is due to be launched by Cricket soon. September 2 is the date, and $269.99 is what you’ll have to pay for the junior member of HTC’s One series of smartphones.
On that day, the HTC One V will be available in Cricket stores and online as well. The One V is Cricket’s first smartphone to run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, believe it or not.
The HTC One V has a 3.7-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 512 MB of RAM, 1 GB user available built-in storage, microSD slot, Beats Audio, and a 1,500 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One SV announced by Cricket, out on January 16 for $349.99
- LG Optimus Regard now available at Cricket for $249.99
- HTC Desire X (Proto) hands-on images emerge, full specs leaked
- HTC Desire L launches in Taiwan
- HTC One V now available in the UK, SIM-free for £246
« Apple vs Samsung: Hey, Apple, you think you won? Wait till iPhone 5 comes out. We’ve got LTE goodies for ya!Archos 101 XS tablet now official with included keyboard dock, will retail for £299.99, $399.99 »