While we’re waiting for some official news on Verizon’s Droid Razr HD, here are some important details on another smartphone that should be introduced by the largest US carrier soon: the Motorola XT907 (seen not long ago in a leaked photo) will be reportedly launched as the Motorola Droid M.
This is according to a document unveiled by BGR, which also claims the Droid M will cost $149.99 with a new contract at Verizon. The handset could feature a qHD display, and a Kelvar back cover.
BGR seems to believe the XT907 Droid M is, in fact, the Droid Razr HD. But that’s probably not true. In any case, Verizon and Motorola will hold a press event on September 5, when all the confusion should be cleared.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon might not launch a Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx at all
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD makes an appearance at the Global Certification Forum
- Vodafone to launch the Motorola XT925 (Droid Razr HD variant)?
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD tutorial videos leaked, quickly pulled
- Motorola compares its Droid Razr HD to Samsung’s Galaxy S III