Samsung Galaxy S II 4G and Galaxy Rush announced by Boost Mobile. Galaxy Reverb headed to Virgin Mobile
Boost Mobile has announced the upcoming launch of two new Android smartphones: the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G, and Samsung Galaxy Rush.
The S II 4G is Boost’s version of the Galaxy Epic 4G Touch, available at Sprint since September 2011. It will be released on September 6 for $369.99, in black and white. The handset will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream sandwich, featuring a 4.5 inch WVGA display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory.
The Samsung Galaxy Rush runs Android 4.0 ICS, too. It will be out in late September for just $149.99, offering a 3.5 inch HVGA display, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and a 3MP rear camera.
Virgin Mobile, Sprint’s other pre-paid brand, will also have a new Android 4.0 ICS phone from Samsung: the Galaxy Reverb.
Available at Virgin starting September, the Samsung Galaxy Reverb features a 4 inch WVGA display, 1.4GHz single-core processor, 5MP rear camera, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Samsung Galaxy Reverb SPH-M950 for Sprint shows up
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G launched by Virgin Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE now available at Virgin Mobile too, yours for $299.99 sans contract
- LG Optimus 2X, SE Xperia Pro and Samsung Galaxy Q to be launched by Fido Canada
- Samsung Wave 3, Wave M and Wave Y with Bada 2.0 announced