Just a couple of days after we’ve seen it previewed in Russia, the unannounced Sony Xperia J has now appeared in officially-looking press images.
The new images allow us to see that the smartphone has a curved design, and looks quite good when viewed from the sides.
Expected to be officially unveiled on August 29 (alongside other new handsets, like the Xperia XT), the Sony Xperia J runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and is a mid-end handset. It features a 4 inch FWVGA display, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, and a 1GHz single-core processor.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia U and LG Optimus L7 headed to Fido Canada
- Sony Xperia P and Xperia U delayed in the UK until late May
- US Cellular intros Motorola Electrify 2 with Android ICS, and waterproof Defy XT
- Sony Xperia U finally launched in the UK (via Three)
- Sony Xperia Neo L MT25i announced as the company’s first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phone