Samsung India’s eStore is currently offering only the white, 3G-capable version of the Note 800, for 38,500 INR (about $695). The black version will probably be released soon as well.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 / 800 is Samsung’s first quad-core (1.4GHz) tablet. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean), and features a 10.1 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels, S Pen (with lots of dedicated apps), 5MP rear camera, 1.9MP front-facing camera, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi updated to Android Jelly Bean
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 launching in red and grey soon?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and Asus Fonepad possibly launching in the UK next month
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE coming to US Cellular soon
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II finally available