Available in Asia (including in Taiwan) since earlier this month, the Sony Xperia Acro S is now making its way to Europe. The first European country to get it seems to be Russia, where the new smartphone has been released today for 23,990 RUB (about €600 or $750).
Only one Russian retailer is selling the Acro S at the moment, offering both the white, and the black version of the handset.
Running Android 4.0 ICS, the Sony Xperia Acro S is dust and water resistant, and features a 4.3 inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 12MP rear camera, and 16GB of internal memory. The smartphone should be launched in other markets soon – it’s even going to be available in the US.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Acro S to be available starting August, including in Europe
- Sony Xperia Acro S, Tipo Dual, and Advance coming soon to the US
- Sony intros waterproof Xperia Acro S (LT26w) with Android 4.0 ICS, and Xperia Go / Advance (ST27i)
- Waterproof Sony Xperia Go to be released in the UK in July
- Sony Xperia Go headed to O2 UK this month