Verizon is getting ready to introduce a new Samsung Android handset, which is reportedly called Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE.
We don’t know what the handset looks like, but it should have a “compact design” that “fits comfortably in the hand.” The Stellar will come with Amazon’s AppStore pre-installed for some reason. It will cost $99.99 on contract (after a $50 mail-in rebate), or $499.99 without an agreement.
Verizon didn’t confirm the existence of the Samsung Galaxy Stellar. There’s no word on when it will be launched, but the largest US carrier might want to introduce it next month, at about the same time with the LG Intuition (Optimus VU), Motorola Droid Razr HD, and Motorola Droid M. We’ll see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon to launch the Samsung Stratosphere 2 SCH-i415 and LG Spectrum 2 VS930 soon
- Some Verizon Droids to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread within the coming months
- White Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB headed to Verizon?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 3 to be announced on July 7?
- Motorola Droid 3 discounted again at Verizon. Purple Droid Razr now available