Lenovo IdeaTab (or is it IdeaPad?) A2109 with quad-core CPU now in stock at Best Buy, yours for $299.99
The Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 is now in stock at Best Buy. The tablet, which is strangely being called IdeaPad by the retailer, is being sold for just $299.99.
The IdeaTab A2109 was announced at the beginning of this month, and back then we heard that it would be out in September. Yet here it is before the end of August, so those of you who’ve been looking forward to purchasing one are undoubtedly happy.
The Lenovo A2109 comes with a 9-inch 1280×800 touchscreen, a quad-core 1.2 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in storage, a 3 MP rear camera, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI out, and it runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
All in all, it’s an interesting offering, not underpowered in the slightest, and with a non-standard size that may just appeal to those who consider 10-inch tablets a tad too large. If you’re interested in picking one up, head over to Best Buy.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Lenovo to launch IdeaTab A2107 and A2109 Android ICS tablets in the US in September
- Lenovo IdeaTab S2109 with Android 4.0 ICS announced for the US, will cost $349
- Lenovo IdeaTab S2 with optional keyboard dock now available starting at $343.20
- AT&T intros cheap Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 Android tablet
- Lenovo announces IdeaTab S2 Ice Cream Sandwich tablet to take on Asus Transformer Prime