Verizon Samsung Galaxy Stellar shows up at Best Buy, confirms it’s the device formerly known as Jasper
The Samsung Galaxy Stellar now has its own page over at Best Buy. Verizon’s upcoming smartphone has been confirmed to have the model number SCH-i200. As such, it’s actually the phone formerly known as Jasper. That was obviously just a codename, and Galaxy Stellar is its final moniker.
Best Buy doesn’t have it in stock just yet, but the listing helps us by confirming the device’s specs. The Samsung Galaxy Stellar has a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, a 4-inch 480×800 touchscreen, LTE support, a 3.2 MP rear camera, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, Bluetooth, microSD slot, and TouchWiz UI running atop Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
As a previous leak from a couple of days ago hinted, the Stellar will probably cost $99.99 with a new two-year contract. Expect the Stellar to keep on leaking right up until Verizon finally decides to make it official.
Via Android Police
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Stellar officially announced, arriving on September 6, free after rebate
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Stellar now getting updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Android 4.0 ICS update for Samsung Galaxy R / Z i9103 rolling out now?
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablet and Galaxy Beam projector phone update announced