Not one day has passed since we found out that the recently leaked HTC Proto was going to arrive on the market as the Desire X, and now full specs for the device have been leaked alongside live hands-on pictures.
The HTC Desire X has a 4-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 1 GHz dual-core processor, a 5 MP camera with LED flash, 768 MB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage, microSD slot, and a 1,650 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4.1 on top, and comes with Beats Audio integration. It looks like it will come in white and dark blue.
Above you can see the Desire X by itself, and compared to the One X – HTC’s current flagship smartphone. Details about worldwide pricing and release dates aren’t available just yet, but we’re expecting HTC to show the Desire X during IFA in Berlin later this week – so maybe we’ll find out then.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire P and Desire Q photos, specs unveiled
- HTC Desire X (Proto) gets official, will be available next month
- HTC says it won’t drop Beats Audio tech in cost cutting move
- UK: Grab a Samsung Galaxy Note for just £396.71 (white) or £418.15 (dark blue) at Amazon
- White HTC Sensation XE to be launched this month in the UK