The Samsung Galaxy S III was launched in white and blue, but very soon you’ll be able to pick up the Korean company’s flagship device in four more colors.
Yes, lovers of all things multi-colored, Samsung has you covered. Oh, and those of you who were annoyed that black wasn’t part of the initial lineup can now finally be happy.
Without further ado, here are the new shades that Samsung has prepped.
Not all new colors will be available in all markets. And, truth be told, the only thing Samsung’s done is to confirm that these variants exist, and that they’re coming soon. No word on when exactly that will happen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III Mini to get new colors soon?
- Blue Samsung Galaxy S4 spotted in Japan. S4 Mini appears in live photos
- New Samsung Galaxy S III Mini colors get pictured
- Samsung Galaxy Note II gets two new colors
- New Samsung Galaxy S III Mini colors now official