UK: Get a free Galaxy Tab 2 if you buy a Samsung Galaxy S III or Galaxy Note and trade in an old phone
Here’s an interesting offer for you if you’re in the UK. Say you’re planning to buy a Samsung Galaxy S III or Galaxy Note. If you then trade in an old phone – that has to be either an iPhone 4, an iPhone 4S, or a Samsung Galaxy S II – Samsung will send you a free tablet.
Seriously. Aside from the aforementioned caveat (only three ‘old’ phone models accepted), there’s another one: the phone you send in has to be in full working order. And only if you send in an iPhone 4S will you receive the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Otherwise, regardless of whether you choose to dispose of a Samsung Galaxy S II or iPhone 4, you’ll only be getting a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
Still, a free tablet is a free tablet. We can’t imagine that many of you fit this exact situation, but in case you do, and would rather have a tablet than an old smartphone lying around, this is the link you’ll need to click to make things happen. The process seems easy enough. The offer is only available until September 10, so act fast if you’re interested. Oh, and if you don’t have one of those three accepted phone models for trade-in, check back next week, for new models are supposed to be added then.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Link QWERTY phone launched by Bell Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note III might come with new S Orb panorama software
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant included in BOGO promotion starting September 8th
- Free ZTE Optik tablet for every smartphone bought from Sprint between August 12 and September 30
- Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1 show up on Vodafone UK’s website