There are quite many new Android smartphones that are going to be released by Verizon in the coming months. Alongside the LG Optimus Vu / Intuition, Motorola Droid M, or the Samsung Galaxy Stellar, the largest North American carrier is also going to introduce the LG Spectrum 2 (VS930), and the Samsung Stratosphere 2 (SCH-i415).
We’ve heard about the Spectrum 2 before, and now its existence has been reconfirmed by Droid-life. The new Spectrum will feature LTE, an HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, and 1GB of RAM.
As for the Samsung Stratosphere 2 i415 (pictured above), this is obviously the successor to the Stratosphere i405 introduced in late 2011. This also features LTE, plus a sliding QWERTY keyboard, and a 4 inch Super AMOLED display.
There’s no word on exactly when the Samsung Stratosphere 2 and LG Spectrum 2 will be available at Verizon, and neither for what prices.
Looking to buy Android t-shirts? Check my Online Store here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Stratosphere 2 specs leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II now available at Verizon, sliding QWERTY keyboard in tow
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II with QWERTY keyboard now free with contract
- Verizon Samsung Stratosphere II press shots leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II finally announced by Verizon, priced at $129.99