A new and mysterious HTC Android tablet has surfaced recently, indicating that the Taiwanese company may be finally ready to re-enter the tablet market (after introducing the not so popular Flyer and Jetstream).
Unfortunately, there are no details on the new tablet. Only a set of photos that allow us to see it’s very thin, and has a large bezel at the bottom – this making it look like an iMac, especially when paired with a dock (see the third photo below). The tablet has front and rear cameras, and seems to come with Sense UI.
The source of the photos is this twitter account that previously leaked several confirmed devices, including Kyocera Rise, and Samsung Galaxy Reverb. So it should be trustable. Of course, this could also be a fake.
We’ve recently heard that a quad-core HTC Vertex HD might be in the making, so this could be it. Anyway, let’s hope HTC will shed some light on the matter soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint officially intros the Kyocera Rise, will launch it on August 19. Virgin Mobile version coming soon
- Sprint to launch the Kyocera Rise on August 19
- Kyocera Rise with Android 4.0 ICS headed to Sprint and Virgin Mobile
- Kyocera announces Hydro and Rise Android 4.0 ICS smartphones
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab Android tablet looks like Galaxy S on steroids