As we told you two days ago, AT&T is getting ready to launch a new Pantech Android smartphone called Magnus P9090. While the Magnus has many features in common with the Pantech Vega 2, it turns out that it doesn’t really resemble it, design-wise.
Engadget has managed to obtain photos of the Magnus, which show both its front and rear. We’re not dealing with the most good-looking handset here. Anyway, it features an HD display, LTE connectivity, 8MP rear camera with flash, and a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will most probably be on the device from day one.
There’s still no word on exactly when AT&T will release the Pantech Magnus. But it’s likely going to happen soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon to launch the Pantech Star Q with LTE and Adroid 4.0 ICS
- Pantech Vega Racer 2 may be coming to AT&T as the Magnus, HD screen and all
- New quad-core Pantech Vega R3 with Android ICS comes to take on Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Sprint ZTE Flash priced at $99 at Wirefly
- AT&T Pantech Flex (Magnus P9090) with Android ICS and LTE gets official