Back in June, ZTE said that it would announce an Intel-powered Android smartphone someday. That day has come now, with the introduction of the ZTE Grand X IN.
The Grand X IN looks pretty much like the Grand X (aka Mimosa X) released earlier this month in the UK. But, of course, it’s not powered by an Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, having a single-core Intel Atom Z2460 CPU instead.
The new handset features a 4.3 inch qHD display, HSPA+ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, Dolby Mobile sound, 8MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, and a 1,650 mAh battery.
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the ZTE Grand X IN will become available in Europe starting September. Its price hasn’t been announced, but it shouldn’t be a high one.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ZTE Mimosa X launched as the Grand X. ZTE will have an Intel-powered Android phone
- ZTE Grand X headed to T-Mobile, stops by the FCC
- ZTE Grand X now shipping with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- ZTE Grand X launched in the UK earlier than expected
- ZTE Grand Memo launching in China tomorrow, priced at $430