The Kyocera Rise will set you back just $99.99. And naturally, this being Virgin Mobile we’re talking about, you won’t have to sign a long-term contract to get it at that price.
The Kyocera Rise has a side-sliding physical QWERTY keyboard, a 3.5-inch HVGA (320×480) touchscreen, a 1 GHz single-core processor, a 3.2 MP camera with LED flash, 512 MB of RAM, microSD slot (with a 2 GB card included in the sales package), all the usual connectivity options, and a 1,500 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
All in all, it’s a pretty decent device, especially considering the price and lack of contract requirement. If you’re interested in picking one up, go to Virgin Mobile and do just that.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint officially intros the Kyocera Rise, will launch it on August 19. Virgin Mobile version coming soon
- Kyocera Rise with Android 4.0 ICS headed to Sprint and Virgin Mobile
- Sprint to launch the Kyocera Rise on August 19
- Virgin Mobile Samsung Intercept shows up at Target, costs $249.99, will launch soon
- Kyocera X-tc and JAX introduced by Virgin Mobile