Earlier today, press renders for the upcoming Nokia Windows Phone 8 devices purportedly got leaked. And now we have actual hands-on live images showing the handset codenamed Arrow, which may get released as the Nokia Lumia 820.
This will be Nokia’s midrange WP8 offering, and as such may not come with a 720p HD touchscreen like its bigger brother, the Lumia 920 (Phi). The screen’s size will be 4.3 inches diagonally, and it may keep the Lumia 910′s 480×800 resolution. The Arrow will have around 512 MB of RAM.
Interesting to note is that the back of the device shown in these images is slightly different than what we’ve seen in the leaked press renders from earlier – compare the area where the camera is and you’ll see. However, the right side of the phone seems to be identical to this morning’s images.
So, we have a few options here. Either one of these leaks isn’t accurate, or maybe one of them represents the final design, while another just depicts a prototype that got improved upon at some point. Of course there’s also that slim chance that they’re all fake.
We’ll know for sure next Wednesday, when Nokia will make its first WP8 devices official.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Phi and Nokia Arrow rumored to be announced on September 5, WP8 in tow
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 (Ace) specs leaked ahead of CES unveiling
- Nokia Lumia 925 (Catwalk) gets unofficially unveiled through leaked images
- Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 822 Atlas shows up in live photos
- Nokia Lumia 720 and 520 pictured. This is Nokia’s Windows Phone 8 future