If you’re in the UK and were wondering when Sony’s newly announced Xperia T and Xperia J would make it to your particular neck of the woods, time to wonder no more. And, possibly, get excited.
That’s because the Carphone Warehouse, Britain’s No.1 third-party phone retailer, has just announced that it will be stocking the two devices starting on September 5. That’s right, both the Xperia T (seen below) and the Xperia J will be out and ready to purchase as early as next Wednesday.
That’s not so much of a surprise in the case of the Xperia T, which Sony did say would be out ‘in the coming weeks’ or something like that. But the Xperia J was supposedly only landing in the fourth quarter of the year, so no earlier than October.
Maybe that will still be the case elsewhere, but not in the UK. The Carphone Warehouse will also sell the Xperia Tablet S at some point in the future, but no exact dates are available just yet. Sadly, neither is any sort of pricing info for the Xperia T and Xperia J, so stay tuned for that. The Wi-Fi version of the tablet will retail for £329, and if you need 3G you’ll need to pay £100 more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro may start shipping in late September in the UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro delayed until Q4. SE TXT Pro priced
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray may have been delayed until September in the UK
- Sony Xperia Tipo launches in the UK on August 8
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray may become available in the UK in August