Apple has officially unveiled that it’s going to host a product launch even on September 12, in San Francisco. And, as we’ve reported back in July, this is most likely the day when the iPhone 5 will be finally presented to the world.
It remains to be seen if the iPad Mini will be announced on that day as well. It probably won’t be, though, as Apple seemingly wants to wait until October for the introduction of its new tablet.
In any case, in 8 days we’re going to find out how many of the rumors surrounding the iPhone 5 (or whatever it’s going to be called) are true. We can be almost certain of at least one of them – the next-generation smartphone will feature LTE connectivity (as Aplpe recently bought hundreds of LTE patents in order to protect the handset from possible lawsuits filed by Samsung).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New iPhone to have Magic Mouse-like touch-sensitive case
- Samsung fights back against Apple with ten patent infringement claims
- Rumor: iPhone 5 to have a metal chassis and a 3.5-3.7-inch screen after all
- Apple’s new iPhone 5 has reportedly entered production
- Samsung plans to sue Apple after its iPhone 5 announcement