Expected to be officially introduced tomorrow, September 5, alongside at least another new Windows Phone 8 handset, the Lumia 920 should become Nokia’s new flagship smartphone.
We’ve already seen the Lumia 920, and also talked about its features (4.5 inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual core processor, PureView camera etc). And now a new press image of it has appeared, suggesting it’s going to have five color versions: white, grey, black, yellow, and red.
Although it will be unveiled tomorrow, the Lumia 920 might not hit the shelves before October 29. Of course, only Nokia knows exactly when its new WP8 handsets will be released, so let’s wait for the official announcement and see what happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 800 to get new colors next year?
- AT&T intros the Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 Windows Phone 8 handsets
- Mint Green Nokia Lumia 920 shows up, may be launched soon
- Nokia announces cheap Lumia 510, Windows Phone 8 not included
- White HTC Sensation and Sensation XE will be available in the UK on October 1