Rovio Entertainment – the company behind the well-known Angry Birds mobile game (downloaded more than 1 billion times until now) – has announced the upcoming launch of a new title: Bad Piggies.
Available starting September 27 for Android, iOS and Mac, Bad Piggies extends the Angry Birds universe by allowing users to play as the pigs – “with all new, never-before-seen gameplay, and not a slingshot in sigh.”
Rovio has put up an official website for Bad Piggies here, but there’s not much to see there for the moment.
Bad Piggies will be Rovio’s second new game this year (if we don’t count the new Angry Birds versions), after Amazing Alex, which was launched back in June.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rovio moves beyond Angry Birds, will launch Amazing Alex game tomorrow
- New Angry Birds Star Wars coming to Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Kindle Fire on November 8
- Angry Birds Rio for Android will debut via Amazon Appstore
- Ads-free Angry Birds for Android to come next month
- Angry Birds Seasons updated with Easter Eggs (iOS, Android, Symbian, WebOS)