Announced at the end of August as the world’s first Windows Phone 8 device, the Samsung Ativ S is certainly a smartphone to consider if you don’t particularly need another mobile OS.
Unfortunately, Samsung didn’t provide details on the handset’s availability. But this didn’t stop Expansys to list the Ativ S as coming soon on several of its websites, including Expansys US, Expansys UK, and Expansys Germany. And while customers can pre-order the handset, Expansys doesn’t say when it will be able to ship it, and neither for what price.
In any case, the Samsung Ativ S will probably be available for purchase starting the next several months. When it finally happens, the smartphone will come with a 4.8 inch Super AMOLED HD display, dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, NFC, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front-facing camera, 16GB / 32GB of internal memory, and a case that measures 137.2 x 70.5 x 8.7 mm.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Ativ S with Windows Phone 8 now shipping in the UK
- Samsung ATIV S (Odyssey) with Windows Phone 8, and Samsung ATIV Windows RT Tablet announced
- Samsung Ativ S to bring its Windows Phone 8 charm to the UK and Canada this week
- Samsung’s Ativ S Windows Phone 8 handset delayed? The success of Galaxy S III might be to blame
- Samsung Ativ S and HTC Tiara to be Sprint’s first Windows Phone 8 devices
« Apple bought a lot of LTE patents ahead of iPhone 5 launch. Now controls 434 of them vs Samsung’s 819Nokia Lumia 920 specs: wireless charging, 4.5” HD screen, 32GB of memory, PureView camera with… 8 mpx sensor »