OK, now this month is seriously getting out of control. It seems that every phone maker has some sort of event planned for September. Notably missing until now? HTC.
Well, worry no more, for the Taiwanese company has started sending out invites for an event on September 19. That, for reference, is exactly one day after Motorola will unveil its first Intel-powered smartphone in London. Also, one week after Apple will have showed us the new iPhone.
It looks like HTC may be announcing both some new Androids as well as Windows Phones on September 19, since it’s been sending invites to Android-focused blogs as well as websites covering Windows Phone exclusively.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung 2009 touch phone line-up: Omnia HD on WinMo 6.5, 12mpx Pixon successor and more
- Samsung Galaxy S III to be unveiled on March 15?
- LG’s launching something on December 1, probably the AT&T-bound Nitro HD
- Verizon’s Samsung Illusion gets its specs leaked, may launch this month
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 coming at MWC?