The Samsung Galaxy Note II is now up for pre-order in the UK, at well known retailer Clove. The price being asked is £546, which is steep, but probably in line with expectations (and with the original Note when that launched). For this amount of dough, you’ll be able to net either a white or grey 16 GB Galaxy Note II. Pricing for the 32 GB and 64 GB variants hasn’t been announced yet.
Deliveries should start in mid-October, however no actual release date is known yet.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II was announced at the end of last month and comes with a 5.5-inch 720p HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor, an 8 MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording, a 1.9 MP front-facing camera, 2 GB of RAM, microSD card slot, and a 3,100 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T launches HTC One X+, HTC One VX, Samsung Galaxy Express and Galaxy Camera
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II finally available
- HTC Droid DNA costs $149.99 at Wirefly, $50 less than at Verizon
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note II officially unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy S III Alpha with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and 1.6GHz Exynos CPU announced in Japan