Verizon isn’t the only North American carrier that will sell the new Motorola Droid Razr HD. Rogers will do it, too, although under a slightly different name: Motorola Razr HD LTE.
Just like Verizon’s version, the Razr HD LTE for Rogers will be launched with Android 4.0 ICS (upgradeable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean). It will come with a 4.7 inch Super AMOLED HD display, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, GPS, NFC, Chrome browser, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, splash-guard coating, Kevlar fiber on the back, and a a 2530mAh battery which should be capable of providing up to 16 hours of talk-time.
Rogers didn’t mention the price of its Motorola Razr HD LTE, and neither exactly when it will launch it (it should happen “this fall” anyway).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola RAZR with Android Gingerbread launching in Canada (via Rogers), Europe and Asia next month
- Motorola Razr i launched by Orange and T-Mobile in the UK
- Motorola Razr i announced: 2GHz Intel Atom processor, Android ICS, edge to edge display
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD now $149.99 at Wirefly
- Motorola Razr HD becomes Mexico’s first 4G smartphone thanks to Telcel