The unannounced HTC One X+ is back in the news, after a month in which we’ve heard absolutely nothing about it.
We’ve already reported that the new One X+ would feature a quad-core Nvidia Tegra processor clocked at 1.6GHz. Now an XDA developer claims to have a more eloquent list of specs for the smartphone.
Reportedly, the One X+ will be slightly thicker than the One X, measuring 134.36 x 69.9 x 9.3 mm. It should run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean from day one, coming with Sense 4.5 UI, 1GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal memory. The rest of the features seem to have remained unchanged from the One X.
Sadly, there’s still no word on exactly when the HTC One X+ will be announced. Perhaps on September 19? Let’s wait and see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- EE’s Samsung Galaxy S III LTE will run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean from day one
- ViewSonic’s V350 dual SIM Android phone coming next month
- HTC One X+, One VX and Samsung Galaxy Camera launching at AT&T on November 16
- HTC One S with 1.7GHz processor launched in India
- T-Mobile HTC One S updated to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean