Not long after announcing the quad-core IdeaPhone K860, Lenovo has now introduced another new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone: the Lenovo A660.
The A660 is Lenovo’s first waterproof mobile device, being IP67 certified (so it’s also dustproof).
ZOL is reporting that its other features include: dual SIM capabilities, 3G, a 4 inch WVGA Gorilla Glass display, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1GHz dual-core processor, and a 1500 mAh battery. The handset is 10.5mm thin, and – as you can see in the photos below – it comes in several color versions.
For the moment, details on the price and availability of the Lenovo A660 are missing. Most likely, the smartphone will be released in China first.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Lenovo P770 with Android Jelly Bean and 3,500 mAh battery launches to take on Motorola Razr Maxx
- Quad-core Lenovo S920 with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean announced
- Lenovo intros LePhone S2 and 5 inch LePad S2005 Android Gingerbread tablet
- Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 launching in Asia next week
- SIM free HTC One SV with LTE available in the UK now