Best Buy Canada says it’s expecting the first batch of 10 inch Notes to become available starting September 26. Pre-orders are available as of now, but only for the 32GB Wi-Fi version of the tablet, which costs $499.99.
Originally announced by Samsung as a dual-core tablet in early 2012, the Galaxy Note 10.1 has been redesigned and reintroduced as a quad-core device last month. Its features include a dedicated S Pen (with lots of specific apps), Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to 4.1 Jelly Bean), 2GB of RAM, 5MP rear camera, and a 1.9MP front-facing camera.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 launched in India as Galaxy Note 800
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II launching on November 9. Same price as on Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi updated to Android Jelly Bean
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in Canada in mid February
- Samsung Galaxy Note will be launched in Canada in Q1 2012