The Samsung Galaxy S II Plus is still a mysterious handset, despite the fact that we first heard about it way back in February.
Alleged photos of the S II Plus have appeared last month, but those were probably not accurate. In any case, now we have more details on the new smartphone – which, if what’s been told about it until now is correct, has the model number GT-I905.
The GT-I905 has been benchmarked recently, this allowing us to see that it runs Android 4.0.4 ICS, and features a qHD (960 x 540) display, plus a 1.4GHz processor (possibly dual-core).
Interestingly, Samsung has no qHD smartphones at the moment, so the S II Plus would be its first to come with a display of that resolution. We’ll bring more on this as soon as new info arrives.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual core Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 leaks
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus to be released on April 22, LG Viper on April 15?
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 with Android ICS coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 updates will end at Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- LG P930 to be a new Android tablet. Or maybe a phone with a 1280 x 720 display?