Lenovo has yet another new Android smartphone: the S720, which is making an appearance just a few days after the waterproof A660.
The S720 is targeted at women, runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 4.5 inch qHD display, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and a 2,000 mAh battery.
The handset uses MediaTek’s latest MT6577 dual-core processor, which is reportedly on par with the A5 chip included in Apple’s iPhone 4S.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Lenovo P770 with Android Jelly Bean and 3,500 mAh battery launches to take on Motorola Razr Maxx
- Lenovo to introduce about 40 smartphones this year, wants to ship 18 million units
- Lenovo K900 is the first 1080p Intel powered Android smartphone
- 7″ Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 and A3000 tablets get priced for the US, starting at just $149
- Lenovo’s IdeaPhone K860 with Android ICS and quad-core Samsung Exynos processor gets previewed
« Samsung Galaxy S III to get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean starting October, S II in November. Galaxy Ace 2 and S Advance are also upgradeableHugo Barra: the 500 millionth Android device has been activated. 1.3 million daily activations »