Motorola outs Droid Razr Maxx HD commercial. Verizon still doesn’t have a launch date for the handset
While Verizon has already released the Motorola Droid Razr M (which is available for $99 on contract), it has yet to provide exact launch dates for the other two new Motorola smartphones: Droid Razr HD, and Droid Razr Maxx HD.
In any case, they’ll probably become available soon. Especially since Motorola has shared the first Razr Maxx HD commercial on YouTube. The commercial showcases one of the handset’s highlight features: its battery, which can last up to 32 hours (“based on average user profile”). The HD edge-to-edge display, and 4G LTE connectivity are also mentioned.
Update: unfortunately, the video was taken down by Motorola.
The Razr Maxx HD will be launched running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but an update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is scheduled for sometime later. It remains to be seen if the new Maxx is going to hit the shelves at the same time with the Razr HD or not (most likely yes).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr M available now
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD launching on October 18
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Verizon’s original Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx getting Android Jelly Bean as of now
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD rolling out now