It looks like the rumored 5 inch HTC phablet of which we’ve heard last month has been pictured. Someone in China (sign-in required) has obtained what seems to be an official press shot of the device. Reportedly, this will be called HTC One X 5.
It’s said that the One X 5 features a Snapdragon S4 processor (possibly quad-core), and a display with 1920 x 1080 pixels. So unless China’s Oppo launches its Find 5 first, the new One X could become the world’s first smartphone to feature a 1080p (full HD) screen.
HCT may want to officially announce the One X 5 this Wednesday (September 19), since it’s hosting a press event in New York then.
Whenever it’s going to be launched, the One X 5 is bound to give the Samsung Galaxy Note II a run for its money.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Wave 3 coming on September 1
- Samsung Galaxy Note III might come with new S Orb panorama software
- Samsung Galaxy Note III to have an unbreakable display?
- Samsung confirms AT&T’s Galaxy Note at CES
- LG Optimus G goes on sale in Korea next week, in other markets next month