Announced at the same time with its Verizon version (called Droid Razr HD), the Motorola Razr HD is reportedly going to be released in Europe starting the end of this month.
FrAndroid has it that both Orange and SFR will offer the Razr HD in France in late September – although it’s not clear for how much.
But Motorola did unveil the smartphone’s price for Germany (where it will be exclusively sold by O2 starting October): €549 – meaning about $719.
In case you don’t know yet, the Motorola Razr HD runs Android 4.1 (obviously upgradable to 4.1 Jelly Bean), and features a 4.7 inch HD display, dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, 8MP rear camera, Kevlar back cover, 1GB of RAM, 12GB pf internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 2,500 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Motorola Droid Razr M HD with Android Jelly Bean coming soon?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr M available now
- Motorola Razr i announced: 2GHz Intel Atom processor, Android ICS, edge to edge display
- Sony Xperia E to be launched in the UK in February
- Motorola Atrix HD officially announced for AT&T and Bell Canada. New Razr V also unveiled