ZTE announced its Grand X LTE (model number T82) back in June, saying it would be available before the end of the third quarter. And today the company has released the handset – although only in Hong Kong for now.
Priced at 3,180 HKD (about $410), the Grand X LTE runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features: a 4.3 inch qHD display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, HD front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1GB of RAM, MicroSD card support, and a 1,900 mAh battery.
ZTE Grand X LTE vs. AT&T’s HTC One X
The ZTE Grand X LTE will be released in other markets soon, including across Europe (in countries where LTE services are available, of course).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Grand to be launched in February in Europe. Price seems high
- ZTE Grand Memo launching in China tomorrow, priced at $430
- ZTE Grand X with Android ICS launching in the UK next month
- LG Optimus L9 launched in Europe, costs €299
- ZTE Grand X launched in the UK earlier than expected