The smallest carrier in the group has now put up a pre-order page for Samsung’s behemoth. The device is being priced by US Cellular at $299.99. The price applies just to the Web-only pre-order, and includes ‘instant savings’. While not mentioned yet, we can safely assume you’ll need to sign a two-year contract to get the Note II at that price.
Interestingly, US Cellular says it expects the Galaxy Note II to start shipping by the end of October, which is a bit earlier than we were expecting, especially considering that Samsung mentioned ‘mid-November’ as the release time frame. That said, it’s unclear if you’ll see the phablet before next month ends on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint. Stay tuned for more. And if you want to pre-order a Samsung Galaxy Note II from US Cellular, this is where you need to go to.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-orders start at AT&T and US Cellular, shipping on April 30
- Samsung Galaxy Note II shipping in the UK next week
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II launching on November 9. Same price as on Sprint
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II officially launching in the coming weeks
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II can be pre-ordered now