Boos Mobile has started selling the ZTE Warp Sequent in the US – just like we old you it would.
Both design-wise, and specs-wise, the Warp Sequent resembles the ZTE Grand X IN. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, featuring a 4.3 inch qHD display, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 768MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
The processor inside the ZTE Warp Sequent is clocked at 1.4Ghz. Boost Mobile doesn’t specify if it’s an Intel Atom one, like in the case of the Grand X IN.
You can buy the Warp Sequent online at Boost Mobile as of now, for only $199.99 (no contract required).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Escape P870 for AT&T, and ZTE Warp Sequent (Grand X IN) for Boost Mobile leaked
- Boost Mobile intros LG Venice with Android 4.0 ICS
- Boost Mobile now offers the ZTE Warp for just $199.99
- ZTE Grand X2 In announced: Intel Atom Z2580, Android Jelly Bean
- Sprint intros HTC Evo Design 4G and ZTE Warp (for Boost) Android phones