The Galaxy S Duos S7562 was announced last month as Samsung’s best dual SIM smartphone. It hasn’t been launched in Europe yet, but at least we now know how much it’s going to cost here.
Amazon Germany says you’ll have to pay €254,89 for the new Galaxy S Duos. Its price will likely be similar in other European markets.
The S7562 runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 4 inch WVGA display, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, A-GPS, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1GHz single-core processor, 768MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
Meanwhile, if you’re in India, you can order the Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 for 17,900 INR (€255), and expect to received it in 6 – 8 business days).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Y Duos and Galaxy Y Pro Duos officially announced
- Samsung Galaxy Young Duos priced at €155, available in Europe now
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Win and Galaxy Fame available now
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos priced, will be available in India soon
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 with Android ICS coming soon