Motorola’s first Android smartphone to sport an Intel processor, the RAZR i, is set to debut in the UK next month. In fact, that may happen right at the beginning of October – so in case you’re after one of these, you’ll probably want to know how much you’ll need to pony up for the privilege.
You’re in luck then, for some UK operators have just announced their pricing for the RAZR i, according to Android Central.
Both T-Mobile and Orange will be offering the phone for free on 24-month plans starting at £31 per month. Virgin Mobile will give you one for free with a £23 per month contract.
Tesco Mobile and Phones 4U also expect to stock the Motorola RAZR i, but haven’t yet released pricing details.
If getting the device unlocked and SIM-free is more your cuppa, fret not for you can already pre-order it at both Unlocked Mobiles and Clove. The former offers the Moto handset for £334.98 with deliveries set to start on October 1. The latter company is asking £342 for the phone, saying it will be in stock in the first week of October.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Motorola RAZR up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £21.50/month, ships on March 1
- White Motorola RAZR goes up for pre-order in the UK, priced from £424.97, may ship on February 22
- UK: Motorola Gleam+ feature phone clamshell now available at Tesco Mobile, free from £10 per month
- Motorola (Droid) RAZR can be pre-ordered in Australia
- Motorola RAZR to be launched tomorrow in the UK