Acer will launch a new dual SIM Android smartphone soon – not long after the Liquid Gallant Duo, which is already available in Europe (including the UK). The new handset is called Acer Z110, and has been spotted in Hong Kong.
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Acer Z110 sports a 3.5 inch HVGA display, and features 3G (only for one SIM), a 1GHz MediaTek MT6516 single-core processor, 3.5mm headset jack, a rear camera of unknown resolution, 256MB of RAM, and MicroSD card support.
Unwire.hk reports that the Acer Z110 will be available in Hong Kong starting early December, for 1,000 HKD (meaning around $128, or €100). Other countries will probably get the handset at about the same time.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sharp’s 1080p Android Jelly Bean phone priced, compared to Samsung Galaxy S III and HTC One X+
- Acer Allegro with Windows Phone Mango coming to the UK in December
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A700 with Android ICS showcased at CES 2012
- Dual-SIM Acer Liquid Z110 Duo lands in the UK, yours for £110.40 unlocked
- Acer Iconia Tab A200 officially announced, will get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in 2012