There aren’t too many details on the features of the Asha 309, but we can see it has a 2MP camera on the back. Its touchscreen display is probably a 3 inch QVGA one.
It’s said that the Asha 309 will be introduced by Nokia in China this week, alongside a Chinese version of the 306.
It’s safe to assume that the Asha 309 will be an ultra-cheap phone, since the 306 is. It remains to be seen if it’s going to be released outside of China or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- QWERTY Nokia Asha 210 with WhatsApp integration announced, Nokia 105 starts shipping in China
- Nokia’s Asha 300 and Asha 200 S40 phones launched in India
- New Nokia Asha 501 and 210 possibly coming soon
- New Nokia Asha with QWERTY keyboard to be announced this week?
- Nokia Asha 2050 (with QQ button) officially launched in China