Several days ago, we told you that the Samsung Galaxy Note II would become available in Germany and Italy starting this month, and in the UK (and other markets) starting early October.
Now, two British retailers are confirming that the new Note is ready to ship in the UK next week.
Phones4U says it can deliver the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean smartphone on October 2 if you’re ordering it today. The Note II can be yours for free on pricey plans from £42.00 per month.
If you want a SIM-free Galaxy Note II, Clove is asking £528 for one (16GB version), mentioning that “first stock is due to begin shipping in the week commencing 1st October.”
As a reminder, the Samsung Galaxy Note II will be also released in the US, where US Cellular should start selling it in late October. After that, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile will offer the device, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini and HTC One X+ delayed in the UK?
- Samsung Galaxy Note II already available in the UK?
- Motorola RAZR i gets priced in the UK, on contract and SIM-free
- Samsung Galaxy Note II for T-Mobile USA seemingly confirmed as the SGH-T889
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Note II SPH-L900 gets a Wi-Fi certification