The Galaxy S Duos is one of the most elegant dual SIM smartphones on the market, and also one of the best, specs-wise. It features a 4 inch WVGA display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1GHz Qualcomm MSM7227A processor, 768MB of RAM, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, and 4GB of expandable memory.
The Galaxy S Duos currently runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but Samsung included it in a list of devices that will be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (hopefully before the end of the year).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Samsung Galaxy Young S6312 expected to debut at MWC 2013
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Win and Galaxy Fame available now
- Samsung Galaxy Young Duos priced at €155, available in Europe now
- Samsung Galaxy S II Plus i9105 launched in Europe. Also visits the FCC
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 costs €255 in Europe, isn’t available yet