One week after launching the ZTE Warp Sequent, today Boost Mobile has unveiled another new Android Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone: the LG Venice.
Like US Cellular’s LG Splendor, the Venice is a re-branded LG Optimus L7. Thus, its features include a 4.3 inch WVGA Gorilla Glass display, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, QuickMemo, 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 720p video recording, VGA front-facing camera, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
Boost Mobile will sell the LG Venice starting October 10, for $219.99 – no contract required. You can check out the smartphone here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint intros HTC Evo Design 4G and ZTE Warp (for Boost) Android phones
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile
- ZTE Warp Sequent with Android ICS launched by Boost Mobile
- LG Marquee arrives at Boost Mobile on January 23 for $279.99
- HTC Evo Design 4G arrives at Boost Mobile on May 31